Editing involves crafting with a fine tool, and it leads to style and coherence. The main goal is to use our linguists’ expertise and intuition to ensure the document makes sense, cut down on wordiness, and clarify any ambiguity.
Our editing experts are ready to:
- Rewrite sentences and paragraphs for flow
- Make the text clearer and more understandable
- Use their specialized knowledge to clarify and improve text
- Improve your text to become culturally relevant
Proofreading comes last and consists of a final sweep through your text with an eye for errors. When proofreading, we will make a final check for errors in sentence structure, grammar, verb tense and punctuation. We also will look for mistakes in spelling, use of quotations and citation details.
Our proofreaders are ready to:
- Go beyond “spellcheck” to catch errors a computer might miss
- Ensure zero grammatical errors after your document has already been edited